1. When you haven’t even started enjoying your holiday and your parents bring up summer lesson.
Kuku kill me.
2. This annoying struggle:
3. You, waking up for school while everyone else is sleeping in for the holiday:
Why me, Lord?
4. When you turn up on the first day in your Christmas clothes.
5. When you enter school for summer lesson and the whole place is empty.
Hian! Am I the only olodo?
6. How you walk into class with your phone so everyone can see it:
Gats show off.
7. When people you don’t normally talk to in school try to form familiarity.
Did you miss road?
8. This satisfyingly petty realization:
See your life outside.
9. You, watching your friends have actual holiday fun:
When the summer lesson teacher still gives you homework.
Is coming not enough?