Are you suffering from eczema or you are the type that is always suffering from eczema for a long time? Some foods have been proven to reduce inflammation, improve the skin ability to repair itself and have no side effect that could aggravate the symptoms, here’s a list of them:
1. Banana: Banana provides the body with magnesium, potassium and vitamin C which will help improve your skin repair, reduce itchiness and irritation and also maintain moisture within the skin layers.
2. Fish and Nuts: Foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids are very helpful to repair and moisturize the skin as well as keeping inflammation levels at the minimum.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt is a source of probiotics which is a source of live friendly bacteria that when applied locally helps to prevent infections of the affected area, studies also proved that including yogurt in your diet can help to reduce the symptoms eczema.
4. Spring Onion: Spring onion is known to provide many health benefits for the body, it is rich in vitamin K which is needed for healthy skin and it was proven to reduce histamine levels and being down inflammation all that beside its content of powerful antioxidants that ensure a healthy skin.
5. Potatoes: Potatoes are rich in vitamin C, B and potassium which are all alkalizing properties that can make the symptoms of eczema less harsh.