A Nigerian woman on Twitter said she would not accept a ring worth 20K or less. She did not reveal if it’s 20K Naira or Dollars but Twitter users carried the matter on their head and began to bash her for her personal preference.
She has now been forced to lock her account following the backlash.
See reactions to her tweet below.
Most Read Stories
- Trending story of a beautiful girl who died after she was allegedly used for rituals by a Yahoo guy
- Oh boy! White guy pulls his pants to prove to a bunch of Black women that Caucasians have bigger p*nis … and you won’t believe what happened next!
- Lady leaves little to the imagination as she steps out for an event wearing see-through top
- LIB Exclusive: ‘I filed for a divorce from my ex-husband because he was in a gay relationship & we had sex just 11 times in ten years’ – OAP Freeze’s fiancee Benedicta Elechi reveals in explosive interview
- Lol! Davido slides in to comment on an IG post about Caroline Danjuma with a ‘love struck’ emoji
- Remember Chris and Tasha from ‘Everybody Hates Chris’? See what they look like now (Photos)
- What exactly is going on in this photo?
- Notice the T-shirt one of these robbers is wearing?
- Woman goes completely naked as Nigerian artists paints on her body
- Can you marry someone you have never had sex with? Nigerians reacts
- Joro Olumofin shares 25 qualities of a wife material…you won’t believe what is on the list
- Photos: This pretty woman has got to be the youngest-looking mother-in-law in Nigeria