At ETH Zurich, a fully-funded scholarship option for Nigerians and other international students has emerged.
According to HowNG, ETH Zurich is one of Switzerland’s leading science and technology universities.
Those with a Bachelor’s Degree with a grade of A are eligible for the ETH Zurich Scholarship 2024. If you want to get your Master’s degree in Switzerland, you should look at the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2024.
Applicants must submit their applications online along with the necessary supporting papers.
According to information sighted by HowNG on the university’s website, applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master’s thesis in addition to the documents for the master’s admission.
Selected applicants will get complete coverage for their studies and living expenses for the duration of the Master’s degree program.
The opportunity’s application date is Friday, December 15, 2023.
- A monthly stipend of CHF 12’000 (about N10,774,434)
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with grade A
- Can be either indigenous or international student
How to apply
- Applicants should submit their applications online and submit the supporting documents required for their application. Furthermore, you will be required to upload a pre-proposal for your master’s thesis in addition to the documents for the master’s admission.
- You must apply within the first application window if you wish to be considered.
Click here to apply.