Mr Macaroni, Phyna, and Aproko Doctor were among the entertainers who won prizes at the 2023 edition of the Trendupp Awards.
The award ceremony is aimed to honor and celebrate originality, highlighting the bold efforts of content producers and influencers across various platforms.
The third edition of the award event was held on Sunday in Victoria Island. It was hosted by Kie Kie, the content creator and TV host.
The event witnessed in attendance some of the biggest names in the country’s entertainment space.
Mr Macaroni won the ‘Force of Influence’ category while Phyna was crowned the ‘Force of Online Sensation’ — an award that recognises her popularity in the online space.
Aproko Doctor and Benjamin Hundeyin secured the ‘Force of Wellness’ and ‘Force of Twitter’ categories, respectively.
See the full list of winners below:
- Force of Influence — Mr Macaroni
- Emerging Force – Layi Wasabi
- Force of Social Good — Seyi Oluloye
- Force of Wellness — Aproko Doctor
- Force of Tech Content — Kagan
- Force of YouTube — Brain Jotter
- Force of Online Sensation — Phyna
- Force of Virality — Adams Kehinde (Legemiamii)
- Force of Twitter — Benjamin Hundeyin
- Force of Instagram — Sheggz
- Force of Creative Arts — Frank iTom
- Force of Lifestyle Content — Nonye Udeogu
- Force of Tik-Tok — SoftMadeIt
- Force of Comedy – Taaooma
- Force of Collaboration – 1xBet
- Force of Food Content – Opeyemi Famakin