Olakunle Oladunni Churchill better known as Olakunle Churchill is a renowned Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur, IT specialist, and philanthropist.
Olakunle Churchill, a well-known Nigerian businessman and IT specialist, was born in the early 1980s in Ondo State, Nigeria, to Mr. and Mrs. Olakunle.
Churchill was born on December 27, 1982, in Ondo State, Nigeria’s south-westernmost state.
Churchill attended both elementary and high school in Ondo State, with Apata Memorial High School serving as his high school.
Later, he attended the Nigerian Navy School in Abeokuta for his senior secondary education. He went on to earn a Bachelor of Science in Computer Application from Don Bosco India.
He also holds an Honorary Doctorate Degree from the ISCG University in Benin.
H married renowned Nigerian film actress Tonto Dikeh in 2015, and they have a son named Andre Omodayo Churchill.
Churchill remarried in 2021 after the couple divorced in July 2017 due to a squabble. He is currently married to actress Roseline Meurer, with whom he has a son, King Churchill Junior.
Churchill has since won many awards and recognitions for himself.
• Chieftaincy title from the Kagoro community and from the council of chiefs of Kamara community, Liberia (2017)
• Man of the Year at the 2017 Scream Awards
• Special Recognition Award at the 2017 City People Movie Awards
• African Youth and Governance Champion Award for his “immense contributions to entrepreneurship, agriculture and ICT”
• Humanitarian Award at the AfroGlobal Television Excellence Awards
• Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Award (2015)
• Honorary doctorate degree in communication sociale from ISCG University, Cotonou (2016)
• Chieftaincy title as Ezinwa Chukwu Mere Eze by Nike Community, Enugu East, Enugu State (2018)
• In 2019, he appeared on the cover for the 12th edition of Attention Magazine impact impression