Check Out The 10 African Beauty Queens Contesting For Miss Universe
Eighty-eight countries and territories from all around the world will be competing for the Miss Universe crown this weekend.
With the grand finale just around the corner, the queens from all around the world have just a few days left to make their mark as things are starting to heat up.
The national costume segment is really interesting. Check out the 10 African beauty queens Nigeria, Ghana, Gabon, Mauritius, Egypt, Tanzania, Angola, South Africa, Kenya and Ethiopia, in their various costumes.
See the pictures below:
1. Egypt: Lara Debbane is a 20-year-old student of mass communication at Notre Dame University in Lebanon.
2. Angola: Zuleica Wilson is a 21-year-old fourth-year student of business and management at Lusiada University of Angola.
3. Ghana: Abena Appiah is a 22-year-old fashion student at the Radford University in Ghana.
4. Ethiopia: Hiwot Bekele is a 24-year-old graduate of Addis Ababa University School of Commerce.
5. Gabon: Maggaly Ornellia Nguema is a 22-year-old graduate of Omar Bongo University.
6. Mauritius: Pallavi Gungarams is a 21-year-old psychology student at the University of Mauritius.
7. Nigeria: Queen Celestine is a 22-year-old graduate of mass communication.
8. Kenya: Gaylyne Ayugi is a 20-year-old journalism major at Zetech University in Nairobi, Kenya.
9. Tanzania: Nale Boniface is a 23-year-old student at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences in Dar es Salaaam.
10. South-Africa: Ziphozakhe Zokufa is a 23-year-old television production student.
The Miss Universe 2014 beauty pageant is the 63rd annual event. The finals will be held on January 25, 2015, at the FIU Arena at Florida International University in Miami, Florida, USA.