(2) He inuagurated the Kogi State Confluence Radio Station.
(3) He provided hundreds of transformers that was shared among the 21 LGAs of the state.
(4) He built the State Confluence Beach Hotel.
(5) He constructed the Lokoja township road as well as those of “Most” of the LGAs.
(6) He Built the Kogi State University.
(7) He renovated some of the water boards in some of the LGAs and built some for other LGAs.
(8) He built thousands of housing units for the State workers.
(9) He facilitated the mounting of several police post across the state to beef up security.
(10) He built the Kogi state Diagnostic Hospital.
(11) He renovated all the state General Hospitals across the 21 LGAs.
(12) He created the additional LGAs that were later scrapped.
(13) He built high standard State Secretariat for the workers.
(14) He built the State Government House in Lokoja.
(15) He renovated and constructed some Governor’s Lodges across the state.
(16) He constructed the State Motor Park and donated buses to all LGAs, individuals and groups in the bid to empower them.
(17) He employed thousands of youths into the state Government, First Bank etc.